Patrick Pearl #11
Episode #2 of 84 feet with Senior Patrick Pearl. pic.twitter.com/ypxWALxyKF— Biddeford Basketball (@BHSTigerHoops) January 20, 2017
A three year varsity starter Patrick is Biddeford’s best scoring threat. Patrick’s quickness, toughness at the rim, and much improved outside shot makes him a difficult player to defend. Patrick will be counted on to score points, create shots for his teammates, and be a leader on defense.. Patrick’s ability to rebound could be a deciding factor in games.
Best Trait at BHS: The best trait of Biddeford high school is how small it is, because of this it is a tight knit community.
Ten years from now… I see myself making a living doing something that I enjoy.
14-15 Season Highlights
- named to the SMAA honorable mention team
- led the Tigers in scoring with 12.9 ppg and finished 14th in the SMAA
- led the Tigers in steals and finished 9th in the SMAA
- finished third on the team in assists
- finished with 55 defensive stops, the most of the team
- 13 games of double digit scoring, including three games with over 20 points
- scored 29 points at TA in the last game of the season
- scored 346 career points
- leading scorer as a sophomore in the SMAA
- first team Journal Tribune All Star team
Congratulations to sophomore guard Patrick Pearl for being named honorable mention in the SMAA conference for the 2014-2015 season. Patrick was 14th in scoring with 12.9 points per game. He had three games with over 20 points scoring and scored in double digits 13 times. His best game was at TA where he poured in 29 points, including the final 8 points with less than a minute remaining. Patrick was third on the team in assists with a season high of 5 assists at Deering. Patrick also led the team in steals and finished 9th in the SMAA. Patrick also made 63 foul shots this year and was of 8 players in the conference to shoot over 90 foul shots this season. Patrick was the leading scoring in the SMAA for sophomores and will be the 5th highest scorer returning next season in the league.
2014-2015 Player Stats
Other sports that I play at BHS…
My proudest moment on the basketball court…
My first varsity game at Scarborough
My proudest moment off the court…
Starting WR as a sophomore on the football team
The person I admire the most…
My Dad. He has a very good work ethic at his job.
One thing most people don’t know about me…
My name is Charles
As a basketball player, the word that best describes me is…
The best part about being a Biddeford basketball player…
The support from the community
13-14 Season Highlights
- Started 17 out of 18 games as a freshmen
- Awarded Most Improved Player
- Played the most minutes on the team
- Averaged 6.3 points per game (third best on team)
- Led the team in foul shots attempted
- 6 assists at Sanford
- Second on the team in offensive charges taken
- Is on the pace to start and play in more games than any other player in BHS basketball history
Patrick Pearl made a difficult assignment look easy, playing Varsity basketball as a freshmen. By mid-season, Patrick’s improvement led to the team to move him to point guard for remaining season. Patrick was excellent at attacking the rim, leading the team in foul shots attempted. He twice shot 12 free throws in a game. Off the court, Patrick has a engaging and fun personality which everyone is drawn towards. He is also one of the first to shake hands to show his appreciation. With Patrick’s natural ability and his strong off-season work ethic to improve his basketball game, Biddeford fans should take every opportunity to enjoy the next three seasons watching Patrick become one of the best players in the SMAA.
Patrick Pearl's Bio
Favorite sport besides basketball:
Favorite TV Show/Movie:
Favorite professional basketball player:
One person you would like to meet:
Favorite subject in school:
One word to describe yourself:
One word to describe to Patrick from teammate: